The Best way to Jumpstart Healing
Healing Intensives offer dedicated time and space in a supercharged way to help you really grasp & embody the healing that is needed for you. Think of it like compressing multiple months of therapy into a one-day intensive, or weekend retreat. Healing intensives are geared towards individuals and couples looking for a customized experience. There’s nothing quite like having someone else give you a direct plan of action to make you motivated for change!
Types of Intensives
- 5-Hr Intensive: Mental Health + Wellness Intensives are a great tool to have ample time to really “lay it all out there” and feel secure knowing you’ve got room to really share where you’re at in multiple arenas of life. You will walk away with these deliverables: a blueprint for healing that will include everything discussed during the intensive, goals to continue working towards, recommendations, routines, boundaries, nervous system regulation techniques, continued labs etc that might be needed, and MORE. This healing guidebook is a unique-to-you plan of action that you get to take with you!
- Faith-Based Weekend Retreats: Weekend retreats happen throughout the year (be sure to check the calendar), and offer a luxury time away from the noise to really focus on YOU. Retreat costs include: your stay, guided fitness/yoga flows throughout the weekend, healthy meals, a wellness “swag bag”, guided group processing/discussions, and usually some form of excursion.
How do you know this is right for you?
Who are Healing Intensives For?
- If you feel like you lack time and energy to devote to multiple months of work in the therapy office.
- If you feel like one hour at a time is just not enough to really gain traction on the issues you’ve been dealing with.
- If you have multiple different facets of healing you’d like to dive into (i.e. mental health, spiritual health, physical body symptoms, etc.)
- If you feel like the work in between therapy sessions tends to get lost on you.
- If you feel ready to have the hard conversations all at once to achieve greater change faster.
- If you feel like you are in crisis and need more than one hour to really navigate all the barriers/issues surrounding your current struggle.
- If you feel you’re on the verge of needing an intense hospitalization but want to try another route first.
- If you recently had a stay at an acute hospitalization and looking to “Step-down” your care before entering into 1:1 therapy sessions.
- If you’re looking to not only talk through your history but get some baseline tests done (blood glucose, muscle response testing, urine pH analysis, etc.) to understand where to go from here.
- If you’re looking to have tangible information, guidelines, and homework that you can take home with you to begin using immediately.
- If you feel like your relationship is falling apart.
- If you feel like you and your partner are not connecting in ways that matter.
- If you feel like you and your partner often have scheduling difficulties and it would be easier to pick one day to “get it all done.”
- If you’re looking for practical and experiential ways to ground yourself more fully and experience what its like to communicate in a safe and grounded way.
- If you’re looking to actively practice the communication skills you’re learning with the safety of someone who can guide you through it.
- If you have a hard time getting your partner to therapy once, so you’d rather have one intensive day rather than create an argument of dragging your partner to therapy multiple times a month.
- If you’re looking for practical skills, tools, and homework to begin utilizing in your relationship immediately.
What to Expect/ The Process:
We start by taking a thorough assessment/history of where you’re at, and what brought you to this point. The beginning of every healing intensive includes grounding practices to also provide you with experiential time to prep body and mind for the work that will take place during the day. This phase may include additional testing like MRT, pH tests, or assessments all to help really paint the picture of what you need help with the most.
Once we know where you’re coming from, and what you’re working with, as well as have grounded you for the experience at hand we will then move onto the meat and potatoes of the work. This part will look different for everyone. It might include more grounding for nervous system healing, it might include some additional baseline testing, it also might include doing some deep processing via some form of evidenced based therapeutic interventions.
Hours 4-5 and Beyond!
Towards the end of our time together, we will wrap up and review all that was discussed or learned throughout session. Beyond our time together, I will spend about 2-4 hours creating your “healing guidebook” that will be delivered and tailored directly to YOU within 3 business days of your intensive. We will also work together to schedule our 1-hr session follow up for a few weeks out.
What You’ll Walk Away With
When you have the time and space to accurately express yourself, it’s amazing the amount of clarity you can gain about the *source* of your struggles. Healing intensives provide time and space to get clear on not just where you’re struggling, but where you want to be in your mental health + wellness journey!
Education + Baseline Awareness
You’ll also gain an immense amount of education, because I LOVE educating my clients on the ways systems of the body are designed to function. You will also gain a deep understanding of where you are on the spectrum of health today and what are the optimal ranges/goals of where you want to be moving forward.
There’s no sense in investing in your health in this way if you can’t walk away with some tangibles. At the end of our Healing Intensive you will walk away with a month by month health + wellness routine guide, a list of all additional recommendations, a breakdown of the revelations and awarenesses you got from the day, and potentially some worksheets for you to use to continue the work on your own.
Ready Accelerate Your Healing?
Fill out the form below for more information on Healing Intensives.
There genuinely aren’t enough words to describe the positive impact that our family has seen through Buffy’s IntensiveHealing therapy session. When our family member was experiencing a mental health crisis, we weren’t sure where to turn because they didn’t have insurance nor any experience in therapy, but we knew we had to do something. We weren’t sure that a typical one-hour therapy session would hold enough space for the years of trauma and processing that was needed to kickstart healing. That’s when we heard about Buffy’s intensive therapy session and it was truly an answered prayer. The immersive and focused nature of the intensive healing session allowed for a deep dive into the underlying issues, providing an opportunity for profound self-reflection and personal growth. Our family member was able to confront painful aspects of their past, develop coping mechanisms, and work towards building a more resilient and empowered future, while also coming out of the session with tangible tools and practices to promote healing even after the session was over. In addition to the tangible improvements in the individual’s mental and emotional well-being, we have witnessed positive impacts on relationships and significant improvements in their overall quality of life. This experience has truly been life changing not only for the individual, but for our entire family, and we are forever thankful for Buffy.
STAY TUNED FOR INFORMATION ON OUR FALL 2024 RETREAT
WHEN: Fall 2024
INCLUDES: 2 night stay at airbnb, guided fitness/yoga flows, group processing time, 4 healthy meals, a wellness swag bag, as well as take home deliverables to continue to journey to healing, and MORE.
COST: Varies depending on room size – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Clicking “Book Your Spot” below allows you to pay the non-refundable deposit to reserve your place at the AirBnB. 4 spots have already been taken- reserve yours today!
Let’s work together!
View my calendar and schedule a consultation with me.